|Latest Update||December 12, 2013|
|Avg iTunes User Rating||4.5|
Monster Legends Description
From the makers of Dragon City! Tame mighty beasts of legend and breed them to create new species.
Unlock new skills and amazing powers to make ferocious Monster Squads ready to battle it out in the Adventure Map or to smite your enemies in the Monsters’ Arena.
An adventure of monstruous proportions is about to begin.
• Breed to produce fearsome, fighting hybrids and feed to acquire new skills.
• More than 50 unique Monsters … and new beasts to find every week.
• Battle head to head in 3 on 3 combat!
• Choose between Adventure or Arena mode. Test your skills, strategy and stamina to the max!
• Select your opponents, steal their resources and shield yourself from attacks.
• Fight your way to the top of the Leaderboard.
• Unlock treasures as you progress through the Adventure Map – a world of wonders , dangers and unknown Monster adversaries awaits you!
• Gain vital experience to level up your Monsters.
• Be social. Visit and help your friends out!
Enjoy the full experience on your iPhone or iPad!
SocialPoint web: www.socialpoint.es
Monster Legends Mobile Support: http://support.socialpoint.es/games/monster-legends/ios/
Monster Legends Release (1.3) Info
Monster Legends is sharper than ever
- All monster have had a facelift, with a much improved level of detail on all units
New improved combat system
- Unleash huge and devastating ‘special skills’ upon your enemies in the Monster Arena and the Adventure Map
Enter the Monster Arena
- Now you’ll receive automated notifications every time you are attacked in the Monster Arena, ensuring you’ll never miss out on a chance for revenge again!
- We’ve rebalanced how shields work, now you’ll receive 12 hour shield after every received attack - protecting your precious resources
User Interface Changes
- Monster Legends is now fully localized in Italian!
- Battling on the Adventure map or in the Monster Arena is easier than ever to access. Each feature now has its own dedicated button on the main screen.
- Also we have added a visual stamina/attack points counter on these buttons - so you’ll always know when it’s time to battle!